Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dreams

It was a stormy night.  If my memory serves me right, it was in the month of December.  As the dark clouds opened in the sky, rain fell down upon the earth playing a soft melody on my window seal.  I lay in the bed; I looked out the window to see the mid-night clouds crossing the full moon.  Another tough night alone in my bed by myself.  Now don’t get me wrong, I do have a woman, shit…….I look good!!!  What can I say; it’s the price you pay when in a long distance relationship.  As I lay in the bed my mind drifts into the abyss, while I wait for her to call me back.  My mind takes me to the first time we made love…Ok ok I’ll be real with you only if you promise to keep this between us.  We really didn’t make love….what we accomplished was a little more aggressive and take charge, we FUCKED, and it was great!  I still remember it like it was yesterday.  I was so nervous, I’d had sex before, but I’m always nervous the first time.  Seems like I think too much instead of letting my emotions take me away.  I don’t know about females but let me tell you a secret: As a male, we’re not thinking it’s our first time so let’s make it special.  We have one objective, and in our mind we think, I got to beat this pussy up.”  As a male, you have no other choice.  First off, if you don’t know you might not get a second chance.  Secondly, you know she’s letting her friends know about the entire situation.  And please don’t bust fast because, then you’ll open up a whole new can of worms.  So, as a male you have no choice but to “Beat the Pussy Up.”
It was Saturday night, and I took her out to eat at our favorite spot, Little Italy.  Dinner was great and the conversation was even better.  I kept watching her lick her lips, and it was turning me on.  She was a full figured woman just the way I like, outspoken, educated, confident, and beautiful and her swag was oh so right.  After dinner, we walked around town, really just to the car.  Parking in Downtown Fort Worth was horrible that night.  Besides that, the night was just right and the mood was set.  It wasn’t too hot or cold, and a soft breeze twirled through the air, then down my shirt and up her dress.  My senses seemed heightened.  I could smell her perfume, hear every breath she made.  Feel her next to me, and see every curve of her body.   All that was left was for me to taste her.  I hoped that I would get that chance.  I looked over at her as the wind blew her hair off her shoulder.  In my mind I thought this is me.  She is mine, and I am hers.  What a luck man I was smiling so hard on the inside.  Finally to her apartment we arrived, and she asked me to come in.  I responded, “Why yes, I would love to.” I thought to myself, I didn’t want the night to end.  She opened a bottle of wine, and we sat on the love seat.  At that moment I was thinking, wine?  I don’t drink wine.  Just give me a shot of Patron or Goose, and I’m good.  But I tried to be cultured and, before I knew it, that wine had me feeling right.  I looked over at her.  Those eyes stated back like she could see into my soul.  I leaned over and we kissed.  Our lips me, and a spark ran through my body.  My dick tingled.  Her body was so soft and lips so luscious my hands couldn’t stay by my side.  They had to explore.  Clothes fell to the floor as our naked bodies intertwined and became one.  I gently guided her down to the floor and made her lay on her back.  I cocked her legs up on my shoulders, and was finally able to taste her.  Her moans turned me on so much my dick began to grow.  “1 inch, 2 inches, 3 inches more.  Can’t stop here add about 4 more inches.  She erupted like a volcano waiting to release the pressure for years.  Pleasing her brought excitement to me.  I wanted more, and she gave me just that.  I pulled out a gold wrapper (Magnum of course) and she climbed on top of me.  She put her hands on my chest and thrusted her hips, riding my pony as Ginuwine would say.  She was so wet and felt so good.  Her pussy gripped my dick like a glove and she felt every inch of me.  Grasping my chest with her nails, she slowly raised up.  I knew it was getting good go her.  She turned over inviting me to hit it from the back and just as her pussy lips kissed the tip of my dick, the phone rang.  I woke my ass up dazed and confused until I realized—DAMN what a dream!!!


Hope you enjoyed this piece as much as I wrote it....Plz feel free to leave a comment follow me on twitter @AcapuloBlue tell me what you thought...Anyway stay blessed ONE!

1 comment: