Saturday, July 9, 2011

Number Game pt.1

Keisha just does something to me.  I can’t contain myself whenever she is around.  The more I think of her the harder my dick gets.  Keisha excites my mind, body, and soul.  Most of my days and all of my nights I fantasize about the next time I’ll be inside her.  I love pleasing her and finding new ways to do so. 

I gave Keisha a piece of paper out lining the female anatomy advising her to number her arousal zones in the order in which she wanted me to kiss them.  Keisha gave me a big smile and simply said it wouldn’t be a problem at all.  After a few days she returned the outline to me.  I was amazed at how many numbers there were, but yet at the same time I was so excited.  I immediately started studying.  I thought I knew her but was surprised at some spots that I never thought to kiss or even knew she wanted me to kiss.  I learned so much about her and what excites her.  I studied that outline like it was a Final Exam determined to ace it!  During that week of studying every time I saw a number, it would make me think of Keisha and that spot.  Once I had grasps of all 31 numbers I put my plan into motion.

As soon as Keisha walked through the door I was standing there waiting for her.  I put her bag near the door pulled her close to me and gave a passionate kiss.  Taking Keisha’s hand in mine I lead her to the bedroom where a hot bubble bath was waiting for her.  As she relaxed and soaked I gently washed her body, Whispering the #1 in her ear I kissed her lips softly.  In her left ear I whispered #3 and kissed her ear, then her right ear I whispered #4 and kissed it.  “Dry off,” I said and come test me on the rest of these numbers.  Keisha smiled and simply nodded in excitement.  As I lay in bed she stood in the door and all I could do was admire her beautiful body.  #13 Keisha said to me, #13 until I cum! I placed Keisha on her back wanting to taste her.  Parting her legs with each thigh in hand I went in headfirst.  Sucking on her pear-shaped clit until she screamed in ecstasy.  Determined to please her I licked the right side of her clit causing her legs to shake.  Keisha’s moans only encouraged me.  After feeding my face for a few songs as I expected she came in my mouth and I loved it.  She tasted like candy.  “Ooooooh just like that, please make me cum again,” Keisha begged.  Doing as I was told, I parted her pussy lips even wider.  The faster I flicked my tongue the more she begged.  Placing 2 fingers inside her I took Keisha’s clit into my mouth.  The combination caused her to cum again!! Replacing my tongue with my six-inch dick I pulled her close to me so she could feel all of me.  I may not be the biggest in the world but I know how to work with what I have and may I add I work it well.  The only thing Keisha could do was gasp for air, hold on, and enjoy the ride.  #7 & #8 she said and I put her right nipple into my mouth, while pumping in and out of her at a feverish pace. I loved her breast, so while sexing her brains out I licked and sucked them.  Flipping her over I began to beat it up doggy style.  “Ooooh … baby … that’s my spoooot!’ Keisha began to scream as she clawed the cotton sheets.  “You like it when ya’ man beat it up, don’t you?!” I questioned.  All Keisha could get out was the #31.  I wasn’t able to kiss her ass so I smacked it.  “Yeeees!” she let out with joy and I smacked her ass again.  “You want me to hit it fast or slow?” “Oooooh baby, hit it slow! Hit it slow!” Keisha squealed.  “Now you know … when I hit it slow … yo’ pussy gets real wet.” I slowed down my pace; hitting her with only rough, slow strokes.  I was absolutely right ‘cause as soon as I began slowing it down, Keisha’s pussy wet as hell.  It was hard for me to keep my dick from sliding right out, she was so moist and I loved it! Keisha loved when I hit it slow and steady.  She turned her head so that she could get a good view of me, she reached between her thighs and placed two fingers on her clit and played with it Spreading her ass cheeks apart, I watched as I fucked her soaking wet pussy while she played with her throbbing clit.  Keisha’s pussy was the best.  It was fat and creaming with juices, just how I liked it.  Keisha had to bite down on her bottom lip just so she wouldn’t scream out his name as she gazed over his chocolate physique. “Oooohhh … baby… fuck me!” Keisha continued to beg while rotating her fingers across her swollen clit.  Thrusting my hips from side to side, making sure I hit ever last one of her walls before I busted a nut. “Make me cum Keisha” I yelled, feeling the nut build up in the tip of my dick. While throwing her ass right back at me, “I’ma love you forever” I said, and with that said, we both came long and hard all over each other ... To Be Continued ...

Follow  me on Twitter @AcapulcoBlue

1 comment: