Wednesday, August 24, 2011

IS THIS LOVE???

The question is Am I in LOVE?  Never have I met a woman I thought could tame me.  There was always something missing in my past relationships and I often asked myself what’s missing. Well let me just start from the beginning and maybe by the end of the story you’ll be able to help me answer my question.  I still remember when I first met her at club 721.  My friends and I use to go out and have so much fun.  Pick my boy Nick, scoop up Danny and meet Jean at the front door.   We arrived just in time, the line wasn’t too long and the doors had just opened.  The parking lot was filling up quick.  All the local schools were in full attendance.  The DJ hit a roll call:  UAH stand up and you heard a roar; Oakwood you in here and they represented but when they said Alabama A&M it was a thunderous sound. Everyone was in the building and repping hard.  It was a start to a magnificent evening.  We headed straight to the bar and the first rounds of drinks were on me.  The Long Island Ice Tea’s were on deck but first we had to start off right and that’s with a shot of Parton.  721 made some great drinks and I was already starting to feel the liquor entering my system.
Then I spotted her: Being 'SEXY' is obviously more than physical beauty. It is also looking, feeling and sounding 'SEXY' without even trying. To me, it is a state of mind at all times. There was just something unreal about her. Her face, somewhat luminous, had a pale tone to it. The eyes were a piercingly sharp shade of brown. Eyebrows were arched over the curve before dispersing onto the bridge of her danity nose. Plump, the lips had the strangest curl to them. An enchanting face, blond-colored hair, breast like melons, tight fitting jeans, high heels and clutch purse to match.  Overall, she was truly an unearthly beauty.  We exchanged numbers and I didn’t hesitate to use it a few days later.  I couldn’t seem desperate calling the next day. I met her Thursday and figured Sunday would be the best time to use the number she gave me.  People always ask me if I was nervous calling her for the first time and I always say yes.  I was full of emotions and thinking what if.  What if she doesn’t remember me, what if she doesn’t like me, or what if she gave me the wrong number?  All this was unnecessary pressure I was putting on myself.  I knew once I got her on the phone and made her laugh I was in.  Finally putting my fear aside I dialed the number.  Surprisingly she remembered who I was and conversation was quite amusing and over the next few weeks the calls began to increase.  I remember picking her up to take her to Wal-Mart, not knowing that one day this young woman would have my heart.  She was so cool, calm and collected, and quickly became my best friend.
Around her I never had to act and what I loved about her was that she never tried to change the person I was.  For the first time in my life I found a woman who accepted me for who I am.  It made me open my heart and trust her with mine.  It put me at peace and the man inside me wanted to do whatever in my power to make her happy.  We had a bond, a mutual respect that wouldn’t be broken.  She had my back and I had hers.  This was the kind of feeling that I wanted to keep for the rest of my life.  Is she the one?  I think so, she just might be the very one to tame me.  I told her from the beginning that I don’t throw the “love” word around loosely so when I told her I loved her I truly meant that, never was it an act.    I was so proud to call her my boo because no one compared to her.  Never had a problem telling her my secrets b/c she was one of the few I knew would keep it.  Around her I felt as if she could be my destiny and why might you ask b/c when I’m around her she would always brough out the best in me.
I would always ask my parents, how do you know when you’ve found the one.  There reply was simple “You’ll Know!”  I never knew what love felt like.  In the past I thought I had found love but I was wrong, it was more like a deep like.  This was a feeling that I’d never felt before and it felt good.  I felt at peace with in myself and for the first time in my life I was ready to give a woman what she really needed.  A man to love and cherish her!  I know I’m what she needs, but yet I’m afraid.  Afraid that she won’t open up to me.  She’s been hurt in the past that I know she’ll fight me every time she gets from truly opening up, and giving me her heart.  This girl just does something to me.  It’s like I can’t contain myself around her.  Her smell, touch, feel always gets to me.  It’s hard to contain myself around her.  My dick gets so hard whenever I think of her.  Now don’t get me wrong it’s not just a sexual thing, but when we make love it’s an outer body experience.  I wish I could place my dick inside her and leave it there when we’re not together.  Just to feel her pussy pulsating around my shaft.  Finding her reminds me of something my father once told me.  Life is like a coin.  You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can spend it only once.  Well if this was a game of poker I’m going all in with her at this point! So I ask myself again Is this Love?



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER LETS CHAT @ACAPULCOBLUE

No comments:

Post a Comment