Tuesday, August 12, 2014

GOLD BMW



If you ever need me, I’ll be 2-steps behind

To follow in your foot steps and hear what’s on your mind

You’ll never have to question it because I’ll be around

To bring back the laughter where deep in your heart it’s found

So never fear I’m always near

Your friendship is so important to me and your love dear

When I hurt but don’t show it, you know

And I often wonder how that man let something so beautiful go

When no one seems to listen, you hear

Let me vent and tell me there’s nothing to fear

You flash your magical, healing smile my way and I have everything will be alright

In my darkest times you are my light

One thing I love is I can tell you anything and you’ll never judge

Can you be my Rudy Huxtable and I’ll be your BUD

One word to describe you, FLAWLESS, did you wake up like this


I’m writing this poem for you and sealing it with a kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment