Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pure GOLD


It’s your loving heart and your soulful soul

It’s your beautiful smile and your spirit that glows

You’ve became a very close friend so I hope you stay

To turn my skies BLUE when sometimes they seem GRAY

I thank GOD for you and I pray for our friendship

For it means so much to me

For your kindness, understanding and loving ways you share for free

Thank you for boosting my ego when I felt so small

I haven’t forgot those times you beat me in basketball

I came to cherish the long conversations we often shared

And you always listened that’s how I know you cared

There’s a very thin line between lovers and friends

And I thought about crossing it every now and again

So if the BLACK & GOLD story ever comes to an end

BLUE will pick up those pieces and carry you to your story’s end

Your friendship I cherish so deeply so this message to you I send


May GOD bless you and always watch over you May you always remain MY FRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment