Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Fist-Tina

I get out the shower wet and body still a little warm from the Hott water still on my body. My dark skin glisten as the steam slowly evaporates from the bath room. I wrap the towel around my body drying myself off. The Hott shower relieves me from a hard long day. Once dry I start to apply Body gel on my body. Squeezing the Bottle watching it ooze out in my hands I begin to rub my hands together warming the gel. I begin to apply it to my still warm body. The gel feels good on my warm skin. Applying it on my legs I run my hands down and up massaging my muscles at he same time. From my calfs to my inner thighs I press hard against them massaging deep tissues to relieve tension from stand all day. I grab the bottle again squeezing out more gel in my hands, then rubbing my hands together to create friction. The gel is warm and against my already warm body it's so soothing. Rubbings hands over my arms I love how the gel brings out my tattoos. The gel helps to accent my tattoos on my dark skin! From my arms to my chest I apply this warm gel caressing my body like my lovers hands would. I love myself I love my body. Even though I can stand to lose a few pounds I love my thick build. As I run my hands on my chest tickling my nipples I start to feel my nature begin to rise. I look down to see my dick was once hiding now it's seeking for this warm sensation that has been applied all over my body. My heart begins to pump a little faster shooting more blood to my lower region allowing my dick to stand at full attention. Squeezing more gel in my hand (a little more than usual) I slowly begin to rub my hands together preheating the gel for what's about to happen.  My left hand reaches down slowly caressing my nuts. I pull and squeeze them. I close my eyes as the feeling begins to take me a place where my hands becomes my lovers hands. My right grabs my shaft pulling my dick closer to me. Like a stick shift in a car I begin to change gears as I speed up the tempo. The gels makes it feel like a wet mouth is over my dick giving it life. As my heart pumps I can feel my dick throbbing in my hands pulsating with every stroke. As the gel warms my body hearts up. The sensation and feeling of a wet mouth licking and sucking me enters my thoughts, my hips begin to slowly rotate to every stoke. I throw my head back as fantasies feel my mind.  My breathing becomes heavier as I keep changing gears and strokes. I begin to rub the tip of my dick, my head expands giving myself girth as I begin to feel my nuts tickle. That's the sign in about to cum. I look down to see my dick glistening in the light. I spread my legs allowing myself to get ready for what's about to happen.  I grip my shaft harder and stroke faster! And like when a gun blast I see a bright light before I begin to cum. My nuts tighten and dick throbs as I see this white creamy cum shoot from my head. A sensation begins to cover my whole body, I'm stuck nothing can move but my hand. My body tingles and a smile covers my face and during this time I stop and think I wish it was you instead of my right hand......

1 comment: