Tuesday, March 22, 2016

HER


HER

Her Eyes, they say the eyes are the entrance into the soul, well her soul burns with a fiery glow; so warm and inviting so enticing. Her stare makes me weak to the point where sometimes I can’t even speak I simply gaze at her beauty

Her Lips, the top like the red and the bottom like the pink starburst to taste them is to taste nectar so juicy and sweet.  Thinking about kissing her right now how I wish her lips could meet mine while she’s in my arms out bodies intertwined.

Her Soul, fiery red like the Ruby don’t test her after she say “Don’t do me” because you don't want to see those hands.  Fierce she is like the tigress don’t stand in her way.  I love how she handles her business each and every day.  Strong enough to stand-alone yet humble enough to let a KING lead.  I pray I meet her again in my dreams

Her Temple, only one word will describe what I see and that’s beauty, she is so sexy to me.  Whether she’s in heels or J’s she SLAY and I so enjoy wrapping my arms around her while we lay.  I’m thinking Ginuwine “In those Jeans” I hate to see her leave but love to watch her go that ass is lovely I just thought you should know….

My thoughts about HER

No comments:

Post a Comment