Wednesday, November 1, 2017

MEDITATE

Excuse me while I medicate, damn I mean meditate
Got so much on my mind, I got so much on my plate
I guess this the price you pay when you try to become great
I’m sorry moms im not married, so sorry I haven’t gave you any grand kids
But right now children aren’t inclusive to the way I live
I’m just trying to be the man I envisioned as a child
And no I’m not hustling, finally trying to live right
Praying to the lord that guide me to the light, I’m praying to the lord that he guide me to my wife
And yes I think I found her but why can’t I do right
Sometimes I want to be left alone, sometimes I want to be included,
Most of the time I want to be included with the option of being left alone
Come to think about it I haven’t been to church in a while
I’m not so much religious I’m more spiritual now
Communication is the key to any relationship and I’m not a very good communicator I keep so much held w/in
Sometimes I get so angry I gotta smile and I grin, so I pick up my paper and release it with my pen
Trump say he wanna make America great again, I wonder if people of color is welcomed in
I know I’m all over the place with this here, I’m trying to get my mind right, trying to get my mind clear.
I can’t lie getting money makes me feel alive, and right now I feel like I’m barely getting by
I’m not holding back right now I can’t control these tears, I’m not running anymore I’m ready to face my fears
I got my gumption from Ethel Cole in my dreams I saw her last night
She came down from heaven just to tell everything will be alright
And I needed that right there let me call Norma Moody just hearing her voice will soothe me
Somethings you just won’t understand the trials and tribulations it’s taken me to become a man
It’s so hard to share my insecurities so medicate, damn ok I mean meditate
I’m saving her this last dance and I pray to the lord she gives me another chance

No comments:

Post a Comment