Thursday, September 28, 2017

LOW KEY COY


I shy away from the spotlight Thus, I keep my distance from everyone 
Ever wonder how this low key guy copes with everyone
Naw, you probably don't , because I'm so good at hiding it
I ask you is Jim Carey  The Mask or is The Mask Jim Carey, it's scary,
Anxiety and trust play a major role in my brain 
Searching for answers I get lost in my mind
Hold up I'm about to answer your question just give me some time
See the herbal push aside feelings that consume every moment of the day 
but them problems never go away
I had to learn to look in the mirror and deal with them face to face
Damn.....fuck this isolation that's what i always say 
but when you come around for some reaon I always walk away
It's not the same with me everyday of the year changes are there,
No matter how small they may appear
I'm listenig to everything you say you want and need, and no, it's not too much to ask i would agree
Am I condifent, am I too silent, and I cheerful today? 
May need time for myself, or I may just ask if you would like to stay
"I know that I'm an introvert!" I scream that in my head every other day 
"I kow that I'm an introvert!" so why's that so bad. 
On bad days I usually sit around and write, use to ride my bike, 
Now I'm hooping or at the gyrm half the night 
Sometime being around people tires me I struggle to speak 
But I love a good conversations
I find my peace in being alone, my adventures are found inside my mind 
And I place them inside my notebook
I'd rather sit at home on my throne; I no longer hit the clubs looking for looks and admiration
Expressing myself in words sometime seem impossible 
I long to speak, but I must be apporached first
Just kow that once you've cracked my shell, you may like what you find
I'll even give you a short tour of what's going on up in my mind 
And even if I'll  need my time,  a day or so just for me
Just know I'm always thinking of you and will be there for you as I ought to be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment