Friday, March 10, 2017

ODE TO HER

Just as sure as 1 + 1 = 2
Baby girl I'll be there for you 
You are mine and I am yours 
Your the only girl that I truly adore
I know from time to time I may act mad wreckless
You and I together can make the world jealous
Turn on some music preferably jazz
In the living room slow dancing grabbing that ass
I picked up some Sangria let's sip some wine
And later on let's get freaky on the FaceTime 
I'm a junky for your love baby girl I need a fix 
when I'm away I really really I miss your kiss 
Blue Dream gets me high but your essence gets me higher
I love to get fly but when I'm w/ you I'm flyer 
sweeter than a swisher 
If I had to choose I'd always pick her 
I'm thankful for her everyday cause she make my life richer. 

I got what you want and you got what I need
I've been thinking about rings & getting on bended knee
Don't you ever think about leaving, you forever mine your love is special one of a kind
I've searched my entire life for a woman like you and my love is ring and sound off true
Everyday I want to be a better man for you
I'm blessed to have you in my life and call you my boo
I don't ever have to question you always got my back you have strength wherever I lack
And I am strong where ever your weak I will always be there cause you can count on me
My heart burns for you and that flame won't diminish,  in the bed giving you  a strong finish
I know that line would give you a smile 

This that O'jays, Al Green, bobby blue band type of love 
This that shit my grand parents always spoke of 
Your love is a drug and I need my pill 
Always trying to see you 4 hrs to get to  Nashville 
Let's hit a movie, concert or a show 
Love it when you dress up you so fine head to toe 
Sometimes I catch myself watching you fall asleep 
And then I just lightly rub and caress your cheek
Picturing you and I doing this for life 
Me and you together Baby girl I don't have to think twice
Had to get off Twitter bitches all up in my mentions 
Had to make sure I gave you all my attention
Niggas keep asking me how can I afford her
Been praying for her all my life and that's my reward Bruh 
Pack your favorite panties let's board a plane
Love you in those Gucci heels they match your frame 

No comments:

Post a Comment