Monday, November 7, 2011

Acapulco Blue

A mirror of myself and what I want to be, an image of myself staring back at me
Family & Friends they do their best but this is a journey I must take alone
Although it seems scary to remove the layers I hide behind
It will be most thrilling adventure I’ve even known
Who is Acapulco Blue, the one question always that’s always asked?
But does a name describe who I am on the inside, I could describe myself as an extrovert and outgoing
That’s my personality, I am versatile and patient But those are gifts given to me by GOD
Should I describe to you my appearance would that help?   But that isn’t who I am either
So many times I have believed what others say I am
Instead of believing the truth of what GOD says about me
Why worry if I’m not handsome or talented enough, why worry about being skinny or 6 pack abs
Why worry?
I have royalty in my blood I am a son of a KING And no matter what I do my status will never change
Faith directs my flight as success is bred Focusing on my goals as I forge ahead
Why would I want to be someone else When I’m beautiful being just who I am
I can’t pretend being something that I’m not when I have everything they haven’t got
Acapulco Blue is a versatile name given to me by me for me and is me
GOD told me “Stop trying so hard to prove yourself to others. Get your worth from me.
I’ve already given it to you.  It’s a free gift and nothing you can achieve by trying harder. “
So today I give to you Acapulco Blue the hustler who Grinds 2 B More!

No comments:

Post a Comment