Monday, November 7, 2011

Do You Want Me?

I ask if I may kiss you, You look deep in my eyes; smile no answer is necessary
Flirting with her lips so soft so sweet, My tongue lightly touching yours
Like I’m asking, “Do you want me?”
The tip of my tongue runs all around your lips, Touching every part inside and out
Rubbing your lips back and forth, I press my lips against yours
The sensations are driving our emotions; I ask again, do you want me?
I can tell that you do no words are necessary, Giving in to my orgasmic touch
I caress her neck, her shoulders, & her back
Wrapping my arms around her holding her for hours on end
I tell her I care, something she’s never heard from me
I don't have much to give you in the way of material things.
But then, I have never been a material person . . .
I do have something to give you, though and I hope you accept this gift with joy.
I have chosen not to wrap it I want it to be as pristine as can be.
And anyway, decorations or wrappings would certainly ruin the effect.
unclothed, but surprisingly, unashamed of my nakedness.
You have already captured a piece of my heart, and you have captivated my soul.
The only thing left for me to present to you is my very being . . . and I do that willingly, happily, and most of all . . . lovingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment