Friday, November 11, 2011

Better Untouched

Late night conversations on the phone can’t get you out of my mind,
Girl your one of a kind
My EX gone like yesterdays newspaper, Texting you trying to see you later
Love your fragrance the sweet smell of your Vapors
I’ve never been a playa just a nigga that’ll take ya
To the next level make all your dreams come true
Honestly I can really see you being my boo
Just friends but you want me to cross that line
I can’t lie I think about it all the time
Breaking up with my EX was the hard part
Had to put her out like the Garbage
Ever since my heart has been ICE COLD
You want me to open up but in my mind I’m like OH NO
Deep down you want me to be your man
I can’t I can only be your biggest FAN
Support you by all means, be there in any way
Grown ass man, NO Games I need to play.
Friendship means a lot to me,
Although we never had much of anything else.
Now I see why God doesn't answer all prayers,
Because some things are left better untouched

No comments:

Post a Comment